Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year everyone

My year has been awesome so far, despite a few ups and downs. I was lucky enough to meet really awesome people online, and I'm so grateful to each and everyone of you stopping by whenever you had a minute to spare, and commenting. :)  I'm also thankful for this wonderful blogging community. I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for you. I feel lucky to have had the opportunity to publish Reaper's Novice, Homecoming and Holding on Forever in 2013. Now, that's a blessing!! Here is to hoping you had a great year, and that next year is even more awesome!! Lets dance 2013 away, and welcome 2014.


  supernatural gifs photo:  tumblr_lzbe87EO1g1qcpei7.gif
will smith fresh prince of bel air gif photo:  freshprince-1.gif 





Happy New Year!!!! 



Cheers!!

9 comments:

  1. Woot! Big cheers :D

    Have a wonderful and prosperous New Year, Cece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also feel very blessed by the support of wonderful people in the writing community -- like you! I'm wishing you a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those gif's!! Hope that 2014 is an amazing year for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a Happy New Years, Cece. May all of your New Year's wishes come true in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same to you Cece it was a pleasure meeting you have become more than a online writing buddy I consider you a dear friend. So happy for your success and more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My comment encountered an error- so I am trying again. :)

    So glad 2013 was such a wonderful year for you! Yeah! Hoping you have a happy, healthy, and successful 2014. Love the gifs- and I was so sorry to hear about Uncle Phillip from Fresh Prince passing away last night. Great dance clip!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Love the dancing photos :-) Happy*New*Year! Cheers to lots of writing success for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Cece, I'm popping in to wish you a happy, peaceful and productive 2014!
    Take care.
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy (belated) New Year, Cece! It's been great getting to know you these last few months, and chatting about books, writing and hot guys! Wishing you every success in 2014! <3

    ReplyDelete